Patients are able to participate in sober outings to surrounding areas and those residing in our community housing will have access to weekly shopping trips and receive increased access to personal electronic devices. This allows them to receive freedoms slowly rather than all at once where they may become overwhelmed. Patients who opted into the personal training program will be able to continue to exercise with their personal trainer on a daily basis and to engage in the boxing and fitness program (optional).
Our whole-person approach to wellness resonates with clients who are searching for a high level of professional support. Our evidence-based therapies, alternative therapies, and holistic treatments provide a strong foundation for sober living. In addition to our private rooms, we offer nutritious meals that are not only healthful but also delicious.
Inpatient Treatment Made Comfortable
The care you’ll need depends in part on where you fall in that range. Chiropractic Care is a treatment that involves the manual adjustment or stimulation of the spine, joints, and muscles. It helps with pain management, in which our chiropractors apply pressure to the individuals’ painful areas. After spending time at some of the world’s top-ranked gyms, Asa now lives in Tampa, Florida with his wife and children. He has always had a passion to help others and give back to the community which has made him an exceptional addition to the WhiteSands team. Asa is very excited to be a part of WhiteSands as a boxing trainer and looks forward to continuing to help positively change lives.
- All the effects you get from drugs or alcohol happen because of the way the chemicals interact with your brain.
- Whatever the case may be, our alcohol abuse addiction specialists will help clients recognize how they became addicted and what they can do to manage it in the present.
- His years as an athlete have given him priceless insight and understanding of the sport.
- You might be wondering, “Where can I find an outpatient drug rehab near me?
Our supportive admissions navigators are available 24/7 to assist you or your family. Rehab center representatives can even check your benefits while you’re on the phone. At American Addiction Centers, we can verify your insurance coverage for you and answer any questions you may have. You may also consider working with an individual therapist, which might give you the privacy you desire as well as the help that you need.
Evidence Based Treatments
A program gives you support to guide you through the withdrawal. That often includes medicine to help ease symptoms as well as care for medical and mental health conditions. We have several outpatient offices located throughout Florida where patients partake in relapse prevention and after programming.
Opioid detox is a process that is similar to alcohol and other forms of drug detox. However, people who are undergoing opioid detox often experience flu-like withdrawal symptoms. The process for opioid addiction treatment however, remains the same regardless of the addictive substance in question. During medical detox, clients are slowly and carefully weaned from the opioid they are addicted to. Yes, they are likely to experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms that typically will peak anywhere between 24 and 72 hours after their last use of the drug. However, our clinicians, who are board-certified doctors–will provide treatments that greatly reduce or even eliminate those unpleasant symptoms, helping clients relax and stay comfortable throughout the process.
Our Fort Myers Residential Campus, Offering all Levels-of-Care
Drugs and alcohol can affect your metabolism, organ function, and mental well-being, and can prevent the body from properly absorbing, digesting, and using nutrients. This leads to vitamin deficiencies and poor nutrition overall. Making the right food and nutrition choices will help aid you in the healing process.
- The detoxification process for alcohol and drugs is similar, as both involve reducing physical withdrawal symptoms in a monitored environment.
- At WhiteSands, we have a state-of-the-art recreation center to allow patients to exercise or engage in personal training daily.
- Partial hospitalization or day treatment is where you live at home but you go for treatment at a hospital or clinic at least 5 days a week.
- He upheld the patients rights to privacy, while navigating the family’s concerns along the way in a very professional manner.
WhiteSands Treatment employs the highest qualified therapists, clinicians, and counselors who demonstrate a combination of credentials and experience in the addiction and recovery field. Our compassionate team works to provide clients with the resources, tools, and support necessary to reach sustained sobriety. SMART recovery methods help addicts find independence from addiction through programs centered around scientific knowledge, as opposed to more spiritually based programs.
Addiction Recovery Services
This facility might not look the best but the quality of care and treatment is exceptional. If you are looking for a treatment center I would definitely come here. White Sands truly helps people desperately needing recovery. If you or someone you care about is suffering from addiction, I highly recommend you send them sober house to this facility. I am so very grateful for White Sands and the amazing, wonderful and ever so caring staff. The house Keeping staff were wonderful and kept my room spotless, The therapist’s and counselors were all different in thier teaching methods which exposed me to a wide array of endless possibilities of help.
- I would recommend WhiteSands Treatment Centerto anyone struggling.
- By providing a home-like environment, patients feel more relaxed and at ease during a time of change, challenge, and determination.
- Generally, these symptoms include anxiety, low energy, trouble sleeping and delayed reflexes, and can last from several months to a year.
- This can help to rebuild troubled or broken relationships that have been negatively affected by the disease.
This is the real deal, they do what they say, all you have to do is show up and be willing to commit.the staff is so caring and aware at all times. White sands helped me in a lot of ways the process was easy the staff were always very friendly and always their to help with anything I needed. Mark the alumni coordinator helped give me the push to get back in here the process was fast I recommend it to anyone who is seeking help. The staff started off as staff but ended up being my family. Whitesands has great outpatient groups here and the therapist Alicia is thorough.